13 February 2011

another year goes by.....



as salam...

like the picture huh??? well, the tribe has spoken....huhuhuhu...like any other family, my parents always want the best for their children....want us to have a good job, a good life n even a good future ahead....well, i'm not denying the fact that i would loooovveee to have all that also, but when it comes to my future, hmmmmm, i'm speechless n also blurred....i'm also not denying the feeling that i have in myself but when it comes to a 2 person things, it must include 2 person to make things happen...isn't it???


to be frank, i think i have meet the right person for myself....but is it enough?? is he the right person for me to spend my life with?? frankly, i've only met him twice since we were introduced by a friend of mine....but from what i've seen n heard n know about him, i think maybe, just maybe he's the one for me....he's not a smoker, a little bit chinese looking guy, a family centered man, taller than me, not really a caring person but i know he cares about me, 'hug-gable' (hahahaha), comes from a good family, shy but when u know him, he'll talk nonstop ^_^....the contras?? mayb a little bit sensitive, workaholic, mmmmmm....well, really don't know much about the other side of him but who am i to judge a person rite?? i, myself is not a perfect person...we'll never know the true colour of someone until we live together...n just one more thing that keeps me wonder is whenever i want to call him or receive his calls, my heart just like want to pop out from my chest....macam berdebar2 jek bila nk bercakap ngan dia...is it a sign or what???


we even planned to take a step forward in our relationship, but only times can tell whether our dreams will come true or not....it's not that we don't want to get married, we really want it, badly....but it takes some times n efforts to fulfill our dreams....besides, we need to understand each other first as we r categorized in a long distance relationship....he's not living in oversea ya, just in other states....but it's not too far the distance between us....mmmm..


2011?? my hopes that someday he'll have the courage to meet my parents as they r always bugging me, asking me questions about him....what can i say to them if he doesn't have the courage yet to meet them as he's a shy person when dealing with someone that he doesn't know....even when he wanted to sms me, it took him almost a month to send me just 1 sms...n took him 2 months after that to call me....but, whatever it is, deeply inside of me, i really want him to meet my parents....before its too late for both of us...as my parents r eagerly asking about my other friends :-(


to my beloved parents n family, please pray for my happiness....i'll do anything for all of u but when it comes to my future, my only hope that you will stand by my side n support my decision....it's not like that i disobeyed ur advices, but when it comes to the matter of hearts n feelings, i just couldn't help it....i'm not denying the facts that there r people who falls for me but....

.............................................................

.............................................................

it just the matter of hearts n feelings..





p/s : don't worry about me much k.... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers